The company | Industrial Burners
Learn more about our capabilities, our mission, and the staff that make it all possible.
Heirs to a great industrial tradition
E&M Combustión was founded in Bilbao (Bizkaia) – Spain – in March 2004. It emerged into an industrial tradition setting with a long tradition of manufacturing capital goods, a tradition based on the processing of iron, which in just a few years has evolved toward a scenario of innovation-focused companies.
Innovation and Internationalization
The journey over these past few years has been underpinned by commitment; on the one hand toward innovation in new technology and the firm’s internationalization, and on the other, toward specialisation, with a view to producing bespoke equipment to meet the customer’s specifications.
We have always been known for our personal and friendly approach to our customers, setting a clear difference regarding the sector’s large multinationals.
There follows a brief summary of our main milestones.n.
- 2004 · Incorporation of the company. Design of the first prototypes.
- 2005 · Market launch of the JBM range industrial burners.
- 2006 · Start of the company’s internationalization process.
- 2008 · Securing of a second patent and international market launch of the JBD industrial burners models.
- 2009 · Commercialisation of the JBM-HP and JVA industrial burners models.
- 2010 · Opening of the first commercial office in China.
- 2011 · Commissioning of the new Artea plant, with over 2000 m2 dedicated to the manufacture of industrial burners and combustion equipment.
- 2012 · Extension of the range of industrial burners up to 85 MW.
- 2014 · E&M Combustión is a consolidated business, selling its combustion equipment in over 30 countries.
- 2016 · Opening of the commercial office in India.
- 2017 · Market launch of the new JBD-PA gas burner for preheated air.
- 2019 · Design, manufacture, installation and start-up of Hydrogen burners.
- 2020 · Design of Portable Incinerator Furnaces.