Monoblock Burners from 1,000 to 25,000 KW
JBM·HP Burners: Compact monoblock burners
JBM-HP Burners. Latest generation burners for all types of liquid and gas fuels. The standard range includes burners for traditional fuels, such as gas-oil, natural gas and LPG, fuel oil and combined burners for gas-gas-oil and gas-fuel or hydrogen.
We also cater for special arrangements for the combustion of biogases, recycled oils and other types of alternative fuels.
JBM-HP Burners designed to deal with high overpressures in the combustion chamber.
- Innovative design
- Burners with low NOx emission
- Low-noise Burners. A silencer is mounted on the fan air inlet
- CIS ignition system
- Standard electronic control panels allow for the use of frequency adjusters for regulating the fan and O2 probes. Optional use of 10” screens with dedicated software for monitoring and controlling the burner. This arrangement also allows remote management and control via Ethernet
- Easy-to-maintain equipment
- Hydraulic block for regulating liquid fuel burners fitted with mechanical spraying
- Option of atomising with air or steam for liquid fuels
- Manufactured according to European Standards EN 267 and EN 676