Monoblock Burners from 2,500 to 14,500 KW
JBM: The latest generation
JBM Burners. Latest generation Industrial Burners for all types of liquid and gas fuels. The standard range includes burners for traditional fuels, such as gas-oil, natural gas and LPG, fuel oil and combined burners for gas-gas-oil and gas-fuel oil or hydrogen. Furthermore, our range features design and innovation of the highest quality.
We also cater for special arrangements for the combustion of biogases, recycled oils and other types of alternative fuels. These models are also available in hydrogen .
- Innovative design
- Industrial JBM Burners with low NOx emissions
- Low-noise Industrial burners. A casing is fitted with sound-absorbing material made of polyester
- CIS ignition system
- Standard electronic control panels allow for the use of frequency adjusters for regulating the fan and O2 probes. Optional use of 10” screens with dedicated software for monitoring and controlling the burner. This arrangement also allows remote management and control via Ethernet
- Easy-to-maintain equipment
- Continuous motor cooling
- Hydraulic block for regulating Liquid Fuel Burners
- The ramp on Gas Burners is supplied pre-assembled and fully wired
- Liquid fuel burners are supplied with mounted pumps and pre-heating systems (fuel oil burners)
- Manufactured according to European Standards EN 267 and EN 676